OF THE PLAY
is copyrighted by Len Cuthbert,
* April 18, 1997: Under the title, Killing Time, it was performed at a dinner theatre at Elliott Heights Baptist Church, Hamilton, Ontario.
* 2007: Published by Big Dog Publishing, Tallevast, FL. as a seasonal play, under the title Time Is The Season.
* December 18+19, 2009: Produced by Jackson County Players, Ripley, WV for the winterfest Dinner Theatre.
* 2010: Produced by Green Sea Floyds High School, Conway, SC.
* 2011: Produced by Rockwood Mill Shoppes, Rockwood, PA
* 2011: Produced by McKeesport Little Theatre, McKeesport, PA
* 2011: Produced by Evangel Christian Academy, Montgomery, Alabama
* 2013: Produced by Kenaston Dinner Theatre, Kenaston, SK
STORY OF THE PLAY
A successful businessman goes to the same restaurant and orders the same thing every daya steak sandwich. But on this day, the mans normal routine is upset by an appalling realityabsolutely everything in the restaurant has changed. After enduring atrocious service and a horrible meal, the man gets up to leave but finds that the door to the restaurant has disappeared. Trapped in a restaurant from hell, this modern-day Scrooge is confronted by an unruly host of angels who give him a holiday gift hell never forget!
Cast: 1M, 5 Flex